Our Vision for The Healing Weekend
The Healing Weekend is a very special event. It is bringing ever more people together year after year and long may that continue. Ron and I work all year round to build the event you have come to love and to make sure that we maintain the standards that you all have come to expect. Together, we make a strong, dedicated team who work hard to create and safeguard this very special event whilst, at the same time, holding the vision to take it forward into the future.
Elaine Fenton and Ron Tropman
Aims of The Healing Weekend
*To create an event where people can come and experience a wide range of healing and complementary therapies and also to learn more about their possible benefits.
* To bring ‘healers’, healing organisations, spiritual workers, holistic businesses and friends together in the spirit of togetherness and harmony.
* To provide the opportunity for support, friendship, networking and learning for everyone who comes to the event.
* To raise funds for Secret World and to increase awareness of the wonderful work they do.
* To maintain & develop an annual holistic event which promotes and showcases the work of healers, spiritual workers, therapists, artists, stall holders and Secret World Wildlife Rescue.
* The Healing Weekend honours and remembers the life and work of the late Bill Harrison who passed away in 2008, whose vision will always lay at the heart of the event.